API Spec Q1 Training
API SPEC Q1 TRAINING
(Includes API Spec Q1, 9th Edition, Addendum 2, Supply Chain Management Requirements)
Reva Phoenix conducts API QMS Lead Auditor and Internal Auditor workshop-based training session for API standards and certifications. An opportunity to learn from the best in the Oil & Gas industry about getting certified and implementing API Quality Management System.
The training program on API QMS – Internal Auditing is committed to provide the most comprehensive range of management systems training in the area of API Monogram, API Spec Q1, & ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System.
The training program provides both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become a competent API Internal auditor. Awareness, documentation & auditor’s training seminars are designed to provide a basic understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001, & API Spec Q1 Standard.
In this extensive workshop-based training, you will learn the implementation basics of API Spec Q1, ISO 9001: 2015, API Monogram programs and what makes these so valuable, and why you need to know the elements of its requirements.
Based on API Specification Q1, Specification for Quality Programs for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industry, the workshop takes an informative look at the requirements, interpretations, and practical applications of the quality management principles used throughout the oil and natural gas industry.
API Spec Q1 outlines the requirements for a quality system that facilitates the consistent and reliable manufacture of API products. An API License is issued only after a quality manual has been submitted and approved and an on-site audit has confirmed that the applicant adheres to the requirements of both Q1 and the appropriate API product specifications.
- Organizations / Personnel interested in API Certification
- API Monogram Licensees / API Applicants
- Quality Assurance Personnel; Management Representative
- Manufacturers of Oilfield Equipment
- API – Quality Management System Auditors
- Person who require detailed knowledge of API QMS audit process
- Person managing API Monogram and API QMS in the organization
- Person who wish to implement API Monogram & QMS in their organization
- Students (Graduate, post-graduate) & others
- Management Representatives
Workshop based training, combining various techniques like:
- Live Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Studies
- Exercises, Readings & Sharing Practical Experiences
- Best in Class Audit Practices
- Mock Audits & Feedback session from the above exercises
- Introduction to API Quality Management System
- API Monogram Program requirements
- Requirements for API QMS Auditor Certification
- Overview of ISO 9000 series
- Over view of API Spec Q1
- Brief discussion and training on QMS 9001 requirements
- Brief discussion and training on API Spec Q1 requirements
- Introduction to QMS auditing & practices
- Audit planning for QMS
- Audit techniques – QMS
- Brief discussion and training on Legal & other requirements for QMS
- Audit protocol; Recording and reporting non conformances
- Evaluating audit non conformities
- Preparing audit reports and records
- Corrective action and audit close out process
- Audit follow up; Group presentation & case studies
- Role play; Written examination
IN-HOUSE API TRAINING
Contact our Business Management representative for In-house training requirements on the following modules.
We also offer custom made modules to suit client requirements.
- API Spec Q1 Lead Auditor Training
- API Spec Q1 Internal Auditor Training
- API Spec Q2 Internal Auditor Training
- API Spec Q1 Awareness Training
- API Spec Q2 Awareness Training
- API Monogram programs
- Design package preparation for API Monograms
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001: 2018
- API Quality Management System
- Total Quality Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Manufacturing;
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Integrated Management Systems
- Internal Auditor Training for IMS
Get started to work with Reva Phoenix:
If you’re ready to take the next steps to ensure your Organizational initiatives are adhering to the industry standards that protect both you and your customers, we are here to help.
To receive a quote, complete the Online Request for Quotation or mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91 99405 64261. Get all of your questions answered, choose the package that works best for you, and then you’re ready to go!