API Spec Q2 Training
API SPEC Q2 TRAINING
API Spec Q2 comes from The American Petroleum Institute, the only national trade association that represents all aspects of America’s oil and natural gas industry. The catalyst for Q2 was the devastating Deep water Horizon Oil spill which saw lives lost, catastrophic environmental damage and economic turmoil. It is aimed at service organization supplying services for the upstream petroleum and natural gas industries.
API Spec Q2 covers a range of key principles, such as Management of Change, Calibration, Audit, Personnel Competence, Preventative Actions, Risk Management and Reporting / Data Analysis. API Spec Q2 is evidence driven, meaning that companies will have to capture and report on as many data points as possible.
The benefits of complying with API Spec Q2 will be better management of risk and improved business operations. As evidence based specification, those higher in the supply chain and ultimately, the Super Majors will demand adherence from those below.
We go to the client’s offices and field locations for the evaluations and training. This program starts at the top with executive management, and evaluates all tiers of employee services down to the products and services produced by the company. For larger and longer term efforts we can also embed our personnel within a client’s organization to provide quality assurance oversight every step of the way and be part of their daily operation.
Types of client locations include: onshore field sites including drilling rig sites, Offices; Offshore drilling platforms; and Supplier manufacturing facilities.
- Organizations / Personnel interested in API Spec Q2 Certification
- Person who wish to implement Service management system for the API product related repair, remanufacture, reconditioning, refurbishment and overhaul of Oil and Gas equipment
- API Spec Q2 Licensees / API Spec Q2 Applicants
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Management Representative
- Service providers for the Oilfield Equipment
- API – Quality Management System Auditors
- Person who require detailed knowledge of API Spec Q2 audit process
- Person managing API Services and API QMS in the organization
- Students (Graduate, post-graduate) & others.
Workshop based training, combining various techniques like:
- Live Discussions, Brain Storming, Case Studies
- Exercises, Readings & Sharing Practical Experiences
- Best in Class Audit Practices
- Mock Audits & Feedback session from the above exercises
- Importance of API Spec. Q2 to the Industry
- Describe Q2’s history and the drivers behind its development
- Discuss Q2’s relation to Q1
- Overview and Exclusions
- Clarify allowable exclusions
- Discuss new terminology used in Q2
- Quality Management System Requirements
- Give overview and discuss importance of each QMS requirement identified in Q2
- Realization of Service and Service-Related Product
- Explain contract review requirements
- Explain requirements for service-related product realization
- Discuss design and development process for services
- QMS Measurement, Analysis, and Improvement
- Discuss documented procedures and customer satisfaction
- Explain requirements for planning and conducting internal audits
- Execution of Service – Service Quality Plan
- Discuss service quality plans and approval requirements
- Develop and review service quality plans
- Discuss relationship with customer notification
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Describe the risk assessment and risk management process
- Demonstrate risk evaluation tools and techniques
- Contingency Planning
- Describe contingency planning for services
- Discuss elements of a contingency plan
- Discuss documentation, training, and communication requirements / when customer notified is required
- Management of Change
- Describe elements of an MOC and when they are required
- Discuss and create various MOCs
- Determine notification requirements of MOCs
Contact our Business Management representative for In-house training requirements on the following modules. We also offer custom made modules to suit client requirements.
- API Spec Q1 Lead Auditor Training
- API Spec Q1 Internal Auditor Training
- API Spec Q2 Internal Auditor Training
- API Spec Q1 Awareness Training
- API Spec Q2 Awareness Training
- API Monogram programs
- Design package preparation for API Monograms
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- API Quality Management System
- Total Quality Management
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Lean Manufacturing;
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Integrated Management Systems
- Internal Auditor Training for IMS
Get started to work with Reva Phoenix:
If you’re ready to take the next steps to ensure your Organizational initiatives are adhering to the industry standards that protect both you and your customers, we are here to help.
To receive a quote, complete the Online Request for Quotation or mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91 99405 64261. Get all of your questions answered, choose the package that works best for you, and then you’re ready to go!